Wednesday, 17 October 2012

HELP! I have an obsession...

Why oh why do i let myself drift onto the MAC Cosmetics website?
There are so many different varieties of products to choose from. My (stupid) idea was to go on there, forget about the price, add everything i thought i 'needed' to my basket and just BUY it! One by one i was adding more and more until i decided that 7 items was just  about enough... £188!!!! Im happy to say i managed to remove all items from my basket and pull myself away from the computer. I will however show you the items that i am currently lusting after from there and maybe one day i will have them all! One can only dream.....
:-)

Pro Performance sponge - £15.00 
I have been thinking about purchasing the infamous beauty blender for a while now and when i saw that MAC had invented their own version i thought it looked interesting. I like the face its got a pointed end which looks perfect for blending concealer!


MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Deposit - £21.50
A friend of mine has this and i am totally in love with it. I've already got the mineralize skinfinish in natural which i love and gives a really matte clean finish on my skin but this gold deposit gives you a lovely glow too! Can't wait to buy this.


Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation - £26.00
This is the only mac foundation that works for my dry to combination skin! It leaves it looking dewy and fresh but has excellent coverage for blemishes. I remember when i first starting wearing this foundation way back when, i suddenly started receiving compliments on my skin and people were saying it looked flawless! Which is not a way i would describe my skin ha ha


Lipstick - £14 in Impassioned
I saw this on Zoella's youtube video of her MAC lipstick collection and i absolutley loved it on her! I have MANY other mac lipsticks that are mostly nude (Angel,Creme Cup,Lovelorn and Hue) so this is a big step away from what i would usually wear but im up for taking risks!


130 Short Duo Fibre brush - £29.00
I have both the 187 and 188 and i feel this would complete my collection. Brushes are definitely my weakness when it comes to this brand and i've heard good things about this brush being used as a buffer brush to blend foundation and really make it look professional!



:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment